EQ55 Ulcer Ease 1lb.
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Ulcer Ease | Horse & Equine Ulcer Support
Has your horse developed ulcer like symptoms because race stress, competition or travel is taking their toll?
Ulcer Ease is plant-based blend of herbs for horses traditionally known to provide support to the digestive tract. It is formulated for competitive horses that suffer with ulcers or may potentially develop ulcers, but you can use it for your companion horses. Ulcer Ease can be useful for:
- Preventing and relieving equine ulcer symptoms such as weight loss, poor performance, lethargy, irritability, bucking, rearing, “cinchy”
- Healing channels to the nervous system in horses that worry about competition or being stalled
- Soothing and healing the lining of the equine digestive tract, especially the stomach
- Softening the mucous membranes of the digestive tract for easier digestion to reduce irritable bowel or stomach symptoms
- Increasing energy and vitality
For additional benefits, we suggest using in combination with one or more of the following:
- Essence of Peace or Calm the Chaos for pre-event stress
- Poise or Chia Seed to reduce daily stress
- Aloe Vera Juice 1/2 cup per day for 30 days to heal and improve digestion. Continue to use ½ cup daily for maintenance.
We also suggest providing whole foods, plenty of pure water, fresh air and a peaceful environment to reduce stress. Smudging the barn or stall with sweet grass or white buffalo sage is also very helpful. The use our Anointing Calm Oil, or other essential oils, prior to stressful events can also be helpful.
Ingredients: Burdock Root, Peppermint, Irish Moss, Slippery Elk, Pau D'arco, Fennugreek, Marjoram, Dong Quai, Fennel Seed, Nettle, Aloe Vera Suggested Use: Add to a natural, non-pelleted feed (coconut fiber, 3 way dry, small amounts of natural grain)
- Initial Dose/Maintenance: 3 TBS twice daily for 30-90 days or until horse shows improvement followed by 3 TBS once daily 6 days a week.
- Pre Event/Pre Travel: 3 TBS twice daily 2 days before, during, and 2 days after, then continue with maintenance dose . This will help prevent ulcers caused from performance stress or environmental changes.
1 LBS = approx 95 TBS or 34 doses
2 LBS=approx 190 TBS or 68 doses
Hello, My name is K Kautzman and I am from North Dakota. I have been using your "ulcer ease" for about a year now on my great barrel racing horse, Jodi, and it has made her a different horse! We were at the end of the road with Jodi until we came across your product and now she is running and looking better than ever. My family and I proudly use your products and recommend them to anyone in need of a solution to a horse in distress. A list of my past accomplishments has been put below. Thanks again and God bless! 2009 NDRA State Champ 2009 Tripple Turn Classic Champ 2009 NDJH Barrel Racing Champ. 2009 National JH Barrel Racing Top 10. 2010 NDJH Barrel Racing and Pole Bending Champ. 2011 Barrel Racing, Goat Tying, and Ribbon Roping State Champ. 2X National Breakaway Roping Qualifier
Add some text content to a popup modal