EQ74 Poise (Herb Blend)
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Poise – Balancing and Calming herbs to support the equine equilibrium, nervous system and boosting energy
Does your stallion, gelding or “studdish” mare have a bad attitude, wash out before performance or appear nervous or unfocused?
Poise is a blend of herbs for horses traditionally used to support the equine nervous system. It focuses on transforming nervous energy caused by worry, race stress, unnatural environment or living conditions into healthy energy for competition. It is also for breeding stallions or trail horses that can be hard to manage. In 1999 Poise was formulated for a talented, fast-running gelding that washed out before every race because he worried too much. His performance improved and since then trainers around the world have used Poise for their competition stallions and geldings with winning results. It is a proven herbal alternative to conventional horse performance supplements. This formula does not test in FEI or racing standards. It can be beneficial for:
- Increasing your horse’s energy for improved performance
- Calming equine nerves, especially prior to stressful events
- Providing plant-based nutrients your horse needs
- Supplying antioxidants that prevent free radical damage that lead to a breakdown of cells, which can cause inflammation and pain
- Adaptogenic to help deal with race, show, competitive horse stress.
- Supports the aging process
- Balancing stallion and gelding hormones
- Avoiding adverse side effects associated with conventional calming drugs
For additional benefits use in combination with:
- Thumper herbal electrolyte to provide essential plant based nutrients to ensure full energy, vitality and readiness to compete.
We suggest using Essence of Peace pre event days if your horse needs extra calming and focus
Ingredients: Dong Quai, Catnip, Dill weed, Eleuthero, Dandelion Root, Hyssop, Astragalus, , Schizandra Berries, Oyster Shell, Wild Yam
- Maintenance: 3 TBS twice a day for 30-90 days, then three TBS per day 6 days a week.
- Prior to Stressful event: 3TBS twice a day, 2 days before, day of and day after racing, trailering, shoeing, trimming.
Quantity Options: 1 LB = approx 91 TBS 34 doses
2 LBS = approx 182 TBS or 64 doses
5 LBS=approx 404 TBS or160 doses
TESTIMONIAL- my young horse was so full of anxiety before he would run that we almost gave up on him completely, he was rearing, lunging and almost getting to be dangerous. We had tried EVERYTHING and finally this was suggested, what could it hurt. So we started Jim on the Poise daily and the Essence of Peace as a pre race. What a difference, it was like night and day with him. He still gets antsy but he is controllable, his feet stay on the ground and he is very focused on what he is there to do. Thank you so much for saving our relationship with this horse, he has turned to be a phenomenal horse, and I am not sure we ever would have got there with him if it weren't for these herbs! PS. I have my other 2 older boys on your Tumeric and Aloe and they are doing AWESOME. I love all of your products! T FERRANDO, New Jersey 04/05/12
Add some text content to a popup modal